Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives is a 5-star resort, private and romantic island resort lush with tropical plants and encircled by clear blue waters of one of the largest lagoons of the Maldives. The resort offers the finest in contemporary luxuries and services, such as: Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of signature wellness experiences. A choice of gourmet cuisine, water sports, and recreation make for a complete and exclusive destination. The resort is just 9.5 kilometers from Male International Airport and 15 minutes by a private luxury speedboat, available 24 hours.
ACCOMMODATION TAJ EXOTICA RESORT & SPA MALDIVES
Most of the resort’s luxuriously designed villas are perched over the lagoon with nothing but blue ocean waters and glorious sunsets to block the view. Only a wooden ladder separates you from a refreshing dip in the lagoon. Then you can climb back up and begin a tropical makeover as the sun warms your skin.
All the villas at Taj Exotica Maldives are palm-thatched, built of finest natural wood finishes on the exteriors and the interiors are delightfully appointed in classic Maldivian style. The villas offer sundecks, and some offer private plunge pools, outdoor showers, verandahs with day beds and private spa rooms. Dark woods, rich textures and vibrant accessories make the time you spend indoors just as beautiful as the time you spend swimming with dolphins or gazing into the infinite horizon.
Room types of Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives:
- Lagoon Villas
- Deluxe Lagoon Villas with Plunge Pool
- Deluxe Beach Villas with Oversized Plunge Pool
- Premium Beach Villas with Oversized Plunge Pool
- Ocean Suite with Oversized Plunge Pool
- One & Two Bedroom Beach Villa Suites with Oversized Plunge Pool
- The Rehendi Presidential Suite
Check Rates & Availability at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives:
Visit also nearby resort in South Male Atoll, Maldives: Velassaru Maldives Resort
Photos of this resort:
Resort Facilities of Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives:
- Facilities: 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, airport transfer, babysitting, bar, BBQ facilities, business center, coffee shop, concierge, currency exchange, facilities for disabled guests, laundry service, library, luggage storage, meeting facilities, newspapers, poolside bar, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, salon, shared lounge/TV area, shops, smoking area, tours, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Wi-Fi in public areas.
- Sports and Recreation: billiards, diving, fishing, fitness center, games room, hot tub, massage, outdoor pool, pool (kids), private beach, sauna, spa, steamroom, water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized).
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives Review on Agoda by Michael C. Couples from United Kingdom:
Being close to Male, there is a little trade off between the convenience of the location and an awareness that you are close to the travel hub of the Maldives. For the first few days we were aware of the planes flying into Male, which we have not experienced in The Maldives before, but soon didn’t notice the occasional noise. This really was the only minor downside to an amazing resort and a fantastic holiday.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives address: PO Box 20117, South Male Atoll, Maldives Islands, Maldives.
This resort is also known as: Taj Exotica Maldives, Taj Exotica Resort Maldives, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Maldives Taj Exotica, Taj Maldives, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives.