Paradise Island Resort Maldives
Paradise Island Resort Maldives is a luxury Maldives resort with beaches all around boasting excellent marine life that puts you at the heart of the island Lankanfinolhu in North Male’ Atoll. It’s just a distance of 9.6 kilometers from the airport. Paradise Island is a place beyond the reach of stressful modern life, a realm of complete relaxation with bliss to be found amid white sands and azure seas. It is a place where nothing stands between you and the bountiful waters of the warm Indian Ocean.
ACCOMMODATION PARADISE ISLAND RESORT MALDIVES
- Superior Beach Bungalow
- Water Villa
- Haven Villa
- Haven Suite
Superior beach bungalows set just behind the beach treeline, provide the ultimate in tropical luxury which faces the sun, sea and the sand. A few steps more and you are in the refreshing lagoon that surrounds the island.
Check Rates & Room Availability at Paradise Island Resort Maldives:
Our exceptional 40 semi-detached Water Villas are Paradise Island Resort’s ultimate accommodation in comfort and leisure. These magnificent Water villas are Bright, spacious, and luxuriously appointed. Every water bungalow features its own staircase leading into the crystal clear lagoon below – perfect for swimming or a snorkeling adventure. Spend your days relaxing only a few feet above the blue waters of the Indian Ocean, soaking up the sun from your private chaise while getting pampered by our attentive staff.
Paradise Island resort Maldives offers an enclave of secluded Maldives villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views and a host of superb luxuries – ideal for guests seeking a truly captivating Maldivian vacation. It features a private Jacuzzi and staircase leading into the lagoon and sundeck where you can enjoy the spectacular view of the crystal clear lagoon offering the ultimate in comfort and leisure.
The Haven Suites at Paradise Island Resort Maldives are a truly heavenly retreat in the beautiful lagoon with private pool, sundeck and Jacuzzi.
RESORT FACILITIES OF PARADISE ISLAND RESORT MALDIVES
- Facilities: 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, airport transfer, babysitting, bar, BBQ facilities, business center, coffee shop, concierge, currency exchange, express check-in/check-out, laundry service, lockers, luggage storage, meeting facilities, poolside bar, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, salon, shared lounge/TV area, shops, shuttle service, smoking area, tours, Wi-Fi in public areas.
- Sports and Recreation: children’s playground, diving, fishing, fitness center, garden, hot tub, massage, outdoor pool, pool (kids), sauna, spa, squash courts, steamroom, tennis courts, water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized).
Review by Marisol A. Couples Philippines, April 21, 2015 (taken from Agoda):
The water villas are awesome! You have access directly to the beach. You can also feed fish in front of your water villa. Just put some bread in the water even if there are no fish and in few seconds they will be there. The staff are also very friendly. We also tried the beach bungalow for 1 night and staying there was relaxing. less people and very private. Just a few steps away from the beach. The whole place is so relaxing. They also have shark feeding and stingray feeding every day. The stingray feeding is the best because you get to hand feed the stingrays. The food is also nice especially at the Italian and Japanese restaurant.
This resort is also known as:
- Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Resort
- Paradise Island Maldives
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa
- Paradise Island Resort and Spa
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Paradise Island Resort and Spa Maldives