Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili
Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili is a beautiful resort spread over 100 hectares of virgin coral reef and enveloped in lush tropical foliage. Experience a stunning natural tapestry of sun-kissed lagoons, palm-fringed beaches and postcard-perfect panoramas of a Maldives island spread over 100 hectares of pristine coral reef within the Raa Atoll. The resort offers guests idyllic beauty and an exuberant culture that defines an authentic Maldives island. The resort can be reached by a 45-minute (estimated due to schedule of independent sea plane) scenic seaplane ride from the capital of Malé. Alternatively you can take a 20-minute speedboat ride from Ifuru Domestic Airport. It is a 30-minute domestic flight to Ifuru Domestic Airport from Malé.
Accommodation Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili
Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili features 105 beachfront and overwater guestrooms, including 5 family villas and 5 luxurious suites, embodies the beauty of nature and are impeccably designed to provide a “best-of-both-worlds”experience. Each with air-conditioning, television with an IPTN system and DVD/CD player, mini bar and wine cellar, Illy coffee machine with a selection of gourmet coffee capsules, luxurious bathroom, sun loungers, direct beach/ocean access and panoramic ocean views. Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili comprises of:
- 43 Beach Villas (68.5 sqm living area, 100-120 sqm with garden area) with private outdoor gaarden shower and bathtub.
- 5 Family Villas (137 sqm living area, 200-220 sqm with garden area) with twin sharing facilities and beachfront views.
- 2 Beach Pool Suites (155 sqm living area, 200-220 sqm with garden area) with separate dining and living areas, private pool and outdoor cabana.
- 52 Ocean Villas (72 sqm living area) are raised over water with direct access to the private lagoon from the patio steps.
- 2 Ocean Pool Suites (149 sqm living area) are spread over two storeys and features a plunge pool.
- 1 Royal Ocean Pool Suite (234 sqm living area) two bedroom accommodation which spreads over two floors, with a private dining room, plunge pool and personal butler.
Resort Facilities of Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili:
- Free Wi-Fi through the resort
- 30 meter infinity pool`
- Loama Museum featuring artefacts that date back to 16th Century
- Loama Art Gallery featuring art by Maldivian artists
- Loama Spa provides the ultimate pampering experience for a complete rejuvenation of the senses
- Ancient Bath and Traditional Maldivian House
- Fitness centre, yoga and meditation pavilion
- Dive centre offering SSI and PADI dive course
- Water sports club providing motorized and complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment
- Business Centre with high speed internet stations
- Two specialty boutiques – one offering sundry goods, Maldivian souvenirs and fashion items – the other specialising in hand-crafted jewellery
- Dhondhooni Kids Club