Jumeirah Dhevanafushi is situated at the south end of the Maldives in the heart of the Indian Ocean. Stretched over a couple of islands, this resort provides everything you need to get away from it all. Lush foliage, crystal blue waters and stretches of white sandy beach create a sanctuary. It is no exaggeration to call this paradise. Surrounded by the exotic beauty of the Indian Ocean, the island hideaway surely boasts some of the most remote luxury to be found on earth. Located 400km from the capital Male, guests can arrive at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi by a short domestic flight or seaplane transfer.
Jumeirah Dhevanafushi features accommodation:
- 11 Beach Revives, 5 island Revives, 3 Beach Sanctuaries, 14 Ocean Revives and 2 Ocean Sanctuaries
- Three restaurants and a beautifully located cocktail bar
- Full array of watersports available
- 24-hour butler service and a private chef upon request
- An award winning Talise Spa with suspended over-water treatment rooms
Room types of Jumeirah Dhevanafushi:
- Beach Revive Villa with Private Pool – It is an enchanting experience, seducing you with sweeping spaces, personal butler service and breathtaking sunrises. The interior offers you a bright and inviting environment in harmony with nature including high ceilings and parquet, framed by a panoramic view of the ocean.
- Beach Island Revive Villa with Private Pool – It is a dreamlike space where your cares will drift away. Enjoy convivial moments in the living and dining area, surrounded by panoramic picture-perfect views of the ocean.
- Two Bedroom Beach Sanctuary Sunrise with Private Pool – They are luxury two bedroom villas offering privacy and tranquility.
- Ocean Revive Sunrise Villa with Private Pool – It provides an elevated sense of splendor, perfectly positioned to catch magnificent sunrises and uniquely built directly over the Indian Ocean’s waters. Vast interiors in soothing hues will delight you, from the convivial living and dining area to the tranquil bathroom, all with stunning panoramic views.
- Two Bedroom Ocean Sanctuary Sunrise with Private Pool – A one of its kind property, perched above the world’s most iridescent waters and privy to magnificent sunrises.
Resort Facilities of Jumeirah Dhevanafushi
Facilities: 24-hour room service, airport transfer, babysitting, bar, business center, concierge, laundry service, poolside bar, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, salon, shops, tours, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Wi-Fi in public areas.
Sports and Recreation: fitness center, garden, hot tub, massage, outdoor pool, private beach, sauna, spa, steamroom, water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized).
Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Resort Review on Agoda by Sue-Mei T. Couples from Singapore:
We had a relaxing and memorable stay at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi. The resort’s contemporary decor and modern facilities offers sweeping views of the beautiful turquoise waters and white beaches. Its villas are luxuriously appointed. Those at the Ocean Pearls had an infinity pool, a hot tub, shower with views and a sunbed. Snorkelling was conveniently accessible with a ladder from our villa to the waters teeming with fishes and corals. Staff was attentive, friendly and accommodating. A good place to unwind and be pampered with nature’s splendour at your doorstep.
Address Jumeirah Dhevanafushi: Meradhoo Island, Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Republic of Maldives.